X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about the name?

Because of my actual name, I could be called "JLO" but that young lady from the block or whatever got it first.

Years ago, I was happy with some very cheap, throw-n-go 10x25 compacts. Within the past 3 years, I finally got a taste of some really nice, high quality optics and my el cheapos were on eBay by the end of that week.

With my Vultures I have looked westward onto the snow capped Rockies from Blackhawk, Lookout Mountain, and Red Rocks. With my Vipers I have identified the tails of commercial jets flying at full cruise. With my 10x30 Swaro Companion, I have looked upon the infamous wall of separation between Jerusalem and the West Bank from the south rampart of the Old City as well as the rooftop pool deck at the 4 Seasons hotel in Denver. Both were life changing experiences.

I haven't looked at anything supercool with my Razor yet other than the moon because I only got it a short time ago. There is no substitute for sweet HD glass. The Zhumell 20x80 SuperGiants are amazingly good performers for the lower price. Not to mention, they're great conversation starters.

I'm glad to be a part of this cabal, and I will try to keep any incessant blather to a minimum, but I make no promises.
    My Arsenal

Swarovski Companion, 10x30 and 8x30
    Zhumell 20x80 Supergiant
    Vortex Vulture 10x56 HD
    Vortex Viper 15x50 HD
    Vortex Razor 20-60x85 HD Spotter
    Cheap Oakley knockoff sunglasses found in park
Working...
X